POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.newusers : Need Help: Isosurface, cosinus and inverted textures : Need Help: Isosurface, cosinus and inverted textures Server Time
28 Jul 2024 22:27:20 EDT (-0400)
  Need Help: Isosurface, cosinus and inverted textures
From: kaneda
Date: 25 Jun 2007 10:45:01
Message: <web.467fd4659e4618474729c3380@news.povray.org>
Hi!

I tried to make something small with isosurfaces and it doesn't map the
textures correctly. That's how it looks like: (
http://img339.imageshack.us/img339/7260/untitled3pw8.png ).

As you can see, the texture-pattern changes depending on the cosinus. Does
anyone have an idea how to prevent that? I really don't get why it does
that :<

Any solution would truly be great so thanks a lot in advance! :D

This is the code:

  #include "colors.inc"
  #include "textures.inc"

  camera {